Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's

First things first. This woman inspires me. She is such a classy lady. I want to grow up to be as gorgeous and well spoken as she was. She spoke her mind and didn't let fame dull her standards but instead used it to inspire others to rise above the evils of this world.


Happy St. Patty's Day! My friend and I stumbled upon this leprechaun on campus and were too delighted not to secretly photograph him from afar. The cute little guy was wearing his getup with LUCKY CHARMS in hand. Dedication my friends. Dedication. People like this are what makes the world a better place. I love enthusiasm with holidays! 




It also just happens to be my mother's birthday today, so it's only appropriate we include her in the St. Patrick's Day post. It's almost ridiculous how close we are. When we're together, we get like giddy little school girls. She's almost worse than I am! Happy birthday to the woman who knows it all. 

This is my cute family and our newest addition, Miss Courtney Jean(front left). I'm the one in the middle by my mama. 
I'm open to comments and feedback. I'm starting slow and then I'll begin posting more as I get in the hang of things. Let me know what ya'll think! Thanks guys









No comments:

Post a Comment